Update your cutlery collection with a 3 1/2" paring knife and 6" cook's knife that combine Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with a modern, white ergonomic handle. Crafted in the famed cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, these two knives excel at everyday food prep tasks, from trimming, slicing and peeling small produce to heavy-duty chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. The hand-honed high-carbon steel blades maintain a razor-sharp edge, and the handles perfectly balance the knives to mitigate fatigue.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Paring knife features small, tapered blade for trimming, slicing and peeling.
- All-purpose cook's knife can be used for everyday prep, including chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability, balance and control.
- Ergonomic white POM handle resists fading and discoloration.