WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Removing bones and skinning meat in a professional way: thanks to the sturdy workmanship and the easily manoeuvrable, extremely sharp blade with a pointed tip, the Curved Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones or for skinning meat and poultry. Tendons and fat can also be removed easily so it is your ideal companion when it comes to meat preparation.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard